The U.S. Department of Defense in partnership with the Delta Regional Authority presents the Ozark Highlands Innovative Readiness Training. This clinic will provide medical, dental, and optical care to residents, ages 2 and up, who are uninsured , underinsured or in need of quality patient care at NO COST to the patient. Please see the attached flyer here.
The Arkansas Department of Education, in partnership with Virtual Arkansas, is pleased to announce the release of the #ARKidsCanCode Computer Science Placement Survey. This survey is designed to assist guidance coucelors and students in determining which computer science course would be most beneficial for the student. The survey uses Arkansas Computer Science Standards as the basis. Students receive a completion certificate that reveals the level course from which they would most likely benefit. This certificate can be printed or captured to send to councelors as they schedule students for next year's classes.
To access the #ARKidsCanCode Computer Science Placement Survey, follow the directions below:
1. Click on this link: http://virtualarkansas.org/cs-survey.html
2. Students click the "ComputerScience - Begin the Journey" image
3. Students click "CS_Placement Survey" under Courses
4. Students should watch the video and read the instructions prior to starting the survey
5. When the students have completed all parts of the survey, a completion image will appear which will contain the student's survey information. Students should print, take a picture or screenshot of this image for their records and provide it to their guidance councelor.